top of page
Ladies, ever wonder how you might react to a sudden attack?
First and foremost we can protect ourselves with knowledge! Take advantage of this upcoming opportunity to learn real-life awareness skills and practice escapes from common grabs with easy-to-remember techniques.
Join us to increase your confidence and self-awareness, learn to protect yourself and your loved ones and BECOME EMPOWERED!
Attendance is limited! Please contact us today if you are interested!
Women's Self-Defense Seminar
September 17th, Saturday
2 pm - 3:30 pm
$ 40 ( U.S.B.B member & Parent $20 )
Location: U.S. Black Belt
4652 Commercial Dr New Hartford, NY 13413
This seminar will teach easy -to-learn self-defense.
No experience necessary! All fitness levels are welcome!
- Stretching & Warm-Up
- Physical drills
- Recognizing and avoiding potential threats
- Basic principles of self-defense and taking control
- Fears, safety, and situational awareness
- Realities of physical assaults
- Attackers and their patterns
- Techniques and strategies to self-defense
bottom of page